- We do not ask you for personal information unless necessary while operating our website.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except to concede with the law, develop our products to enhance your experience here or protect our rights.
- We do not store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of any one of our services.
If you do not want devToM to collect, use or share your details as mentioned in the Policy, you may not use our Public site or access our services.
What does devToM do?
devToM is an AI-powered Product Development platform that transforms and sustains ideas into successful products. A SaaS tool combining the power of Artificial Intelligence, unstructured data and a system of best practices to enable product intelligence insights and optimal decisions at every stage in the product development journey.
How devToM Uses Your Information Entered into The Public Site?
When you purchase or have access to our products and services, we will collect your Log-in Credentials, including your first name, last name, and email address, mainly for
- Responding to inquiries
- Processing requests
- Placing orders-provide you with aid as a user of devToM services
- Contacting you about devToM Services
Through cookies and similar technologies
- Compile statistics on how the Public Site is used.
- Measure site errors
- Improve the User experience of the Public Site
- Improve devToM’s products and services
- Market devToM’s services to you
Other personal data we collect are
- Purchase History – purchases you have made (or that which have been made for you), when your subscriptions expire and/or renew.
- Billing information – if provided, your credit card number and payment details if you make payment for the products and services this way.
We also collect some of your information from third parties like
- The organization(s) to which you belong or person(s) who have arranged your access to our products and services
- Our partners and service providers in connection with your use, and that fall under the provision of our products and services
- Publicly available sources like academic publications, patent offices, and regulatory agencies
How does devToM Share Your Information?
devToM may share your information with our offices in UK, California, and India, in order to service your inquiries and requests as well as to service you as a User per our Agreement.
devToM may disclose your information without notice to you if, in devToM’s reasonable business judgment, such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with applicable laws or to respond to subpoenas, warrants, or regulatory requirements, or (b) to protect or to defend devToM’s rights or property.
We Ensure Your Security
devToM takes all suitable and critical technical and organizational security measures against the unauthorized or wrongful use of your information, and has implemented and will continue to monitor and update proper technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security, relevant to the risk.
The Policy here at devToM does not cover children below 13, nor do they have access to using our services knowingly. If we unknowingly collected the details of children under the mentioned age limit without parental consent, we will erase the data with immediate effect. If you believe that any of our users are not of the appropriate age group, kindly contact us as set forth below.